Chrysler’s MOPAR Extended Auto Warranty
One thing to immediately take note of is that maximum benefit that your auto warranty plan will provide is the repairs minus the $100 deductible or the complete value of your vehicle or whichever is less.
There is also a huge list of vehicles that cannot be insured under this plan and they are,
- Vehicles that have been modified(like turning a two-wheel into a four-wheel drive
- Non-standard vehicles like limousines, motor-homes, 16
- Vehicles meant for sever off-road use
- Vehicles with 8 cylinders unless manufactured by Chrysler
- Normal wear and tear items like breke pads, oil, filters, wiper blades etc
- Vehicles whose gross weight is over 14,00 pounds
- Vehicles declared to be a total loss by any insurance company or designated salvage
WHAT IS COVERED
From A to B, the coverage is…
- Both Gasoline and Diesel engines and all its parts except clogged injectors
- Transmission except clutch parts
- All different kinds of wheel drive ranging from four, all, front wheel and rear wheel drive
- Air conditioning
- Engine Cooling & Fuel
- Front suspension
- Rear Suspension
- Brakes excluding the wear and tear portions such as brake shoes, pads, rotors and drums
- Anti-lock brakes
- All electrical systems except transmitters and headphones
- Power and luxury group add-ons
- Any MOPAR accessories added on at the dealer
You can also be reimbursed for some lodging, food and other expenses if you vehicle break-down interrupts a trip/vacation. Furthermore you would receive a rental allowance of $35 a day to pay for a rental car while your vehicle is being repaired at a maximum of 5 days or $175.
The extended auto warranty itself lasts a total of 7 years or until your vehicles odometer reads 100,000 miles in total, whichever comes first.
Covered under the roadside assistance portion is a bundle of different services. Up to a cost of $100 where going above is your responsibility you receive towing to the nearest repair facility, flat tire change(with your spare), battery jump, gas delivery for when you run out(up to 2 gallons) and lockout service for your vehicle.
You would receive this service 24-hours a day, 365 days a year for the entirety of your plan.
About Delta Auto Protect
Delta Auto Protect is one of the largest and most established extended vehicle service companies in North America. We have been the go to company for customers since extended auto warranties have first become part of after (extended auto warranty) market. When customers want reliable, comprehensive coverage and ASE certified mechanics for their autos, cars, trucks, and vans. Since the start, our goal has been to provide exceptional personal customer service, eliminate headaches and hassles, and develop the gold standard for extended service plans.
And how do we do it? It actually begins with you. We make it our priority to provide exceptional money saving deals and back that up with ongoing professional service. We look at things from your perspective and we do our best to accommodate your concerns and needs. Then, we go above and beyond to deliver exactly that experience to every person that has one of our active plans. For more information visit: https://deltaautoprotect.com