Ticket Giveaway Contest – Philadelphia Flyers @ Nashville Predators
Philadelphia Flyers / Delta Auto Protect
Delta Auto Protect Ticket Giveaway – Feb 4, 2016. Philadelphia Flyers and Nashville Predators in Nashville at the Bridgestone Arena.
- General. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE. By participating in this contest, sponsored by Delta Auto Protect (“the Sponsor”), the participant acknowledges and agrees to all of these Official Rules. Contest begins on Friday January 15th at 10:00 am and ends Tuesday February 2nd at 5:00 pm. All times in this contest refer to Eastern Time. By participating in the contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions are at its sole discretion and are binding and final. Failure to comply with these rules will result in disqualification from this contest.
- Eligibility. The contest is open only to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older as of February 4th, 2016. Employees of Delta Auto Protect, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the officers, directors, agents, employees, advertising and promotion agencies and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) of each of the foregoing are not eligible.
- How To Enter. To participate in the Contest contestants must send their name,address, and phone number to email@example.com.
- Selection of Winner. There will be (1) winner selected on February 3rd, 2016. The winner will be notified by 5PM on Thursday February 4th if they are the winner. The winner will be randomly selected from the pool of entrants. The winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release upon receiving up the prize. If any prize notification is undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any of these requirements, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- Prize.The prize is a pair of tickets to Philadelphia Flyers Away Game (Thursday, February 4th at 8pm) at Nashville against the Nashville Predator of the NHL. Seat locations will be at the discretion of the Sponsor. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and there are no substitutions. Transfer of the prize is prohibited. All taxes and all other expenses, costs or fees, including parking and transportation, associated with the acceptance and/or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion.
- Disclaimer. By entering the contest, the entrant assumes all liability for any personal injury or damages caused or claimed to be caused by, arising out of or in connection with his or her participation in the contest and/or the acceptance and/or use of any prize, and hereby indemnifies, holds harmless and releases the Sponsor, the NHL, NHL member clubs, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees (collectively, “Releasees”), from any and all such liability. None of the Releasees are responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest. Participation constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to the Releasees to use winner’s name, city, state, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation.
- Internet/Twitter/Facebook. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the game or contest, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it believes has tampered with the contest process, and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. The Releasees (i) assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alternation of, entries, (ii) are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of the Facebook and Twitter service, any mobile networks, any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or provider, computer equipment, software, failure of any email to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the participant’s or any other person’s mobile phone or device related to or resulting from participation in this contest.
- DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Philadelphia, Pennslyvania, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Pennsylvania law, without reference to Pennsylvania’ choice of law rules, governs the contest and all aspects related thereto.
- Winner Announcement. For the name of the winners, available after the conclusion of the Contest, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by February 5th, 2016 to: Philadelphia Flyers / Delta Auto Protect Ticket Giveaway – Nashville Predators, 1800 John F Kennedy Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19103.